Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Moment

The park, oh how I love thee.
Photobucket
Gabers, check this out!
Photobucket
I love the slide too!
Photobucket
I can't quite reach Gabers.
Photobucket
Me neither Sis.
Photobucket
Let's try this Gabers.
Photobucket
That's fun Sis, but I am going to try to climb this!
Photobucket
OOO, this fun Gabers.
Photobucket
Race you Sis!
Photobucket
I always win.
Photobucket
Ya but I am always right there with you Sis.
Photobucket
I've been meaning to talk to you about that Gabers.
Photobucket
Talk to me about what Sis?
Photobucket
About how AWESOME you are and how strong you are getting.

Thanks Sis!

Don't get all sentimental on me Gabers!

I wouldn't dare Sis...

Good, I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about me!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ain't gonna happen: we know all about you Sissy! grampsH

    ReplyDelete