Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy?
Photobucket
Yes Sis, Happy!
Photobucket
What if I am not Happy?
Photobucket
You better find your inner sunshine Sis!
Photobucket
Inner sunshine Gabers, you can't be serious.
Photobucket
Yes find your Zen and chill out Sis.
Photobucket
I know how I can 'chill out'.
Photobucket
SIS!
Photobucket
What Gabers, you don't like my chilling?
Photobucket
Serious Sis, if I did that to you it would be the end of the world.
Photobucket
You told me to find my Zen!
Photobucket
So are you going to tell everyone to have a Happy Halloween crabby pants?
Photobucket
Happy Halloween everyone, and I am not crabby!
Photobucket
Drawing to take place tonight. Watch for the video and announcement tonight (or tomorrow morning, depending on how available Gabriel is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment