Monday, October 4, 2010

31 for 21: Day 4

I believe Isabella is too young to have a trampoline.  She wants one anyway so she decided to create a bounce party on the couch.  They are going to give me gray hair if they keep this craziness up.  They do look darn cute being so naughty!
The best part was they were not killing each other.  They were talking in their own little language that they use and LAUGHING their heads off!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Product of the day-  Kathryn Lynard Soper's three amazing books they are all a MUST READ
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Such cutie patooties you have. I still tend to freak out when Lily crawls up on the couch. I'm scared she's going to throw herself off. I'll get there eventually...lol

    ReplyDelete