Wednesday, October 20, 2010

31 for 21: Day 20

Facebook has been a great tool for "meeting" many other parents of children with Down syndrome. It has a place to see what people you went to high school with are up to. I "ran" into a women I went to high school with and fell in love with her owl products on etsy. As she has gotten more and more items on her account she has added hats. I LOVE LOVE her hats!!! Gabriel and Isabella love her hats. Everyone should buy her hats! She has so many amazing choices. PLEASE click here to check out her products, she does such an amazing job!
Gabriel and Isabella in their RIPE hats!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those are cute! Unfortunately, my princess won't leave one on...so what's the point?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is a punkin' and she is the apple of my eye!
    (:+>} (gramps H)

    ReplyDelete