Saturday, October 2, 2010

31 for 21; Day 2

The kids and I went to visit Great-Aunt Billi today. She has three dogs: Rusty, Kramer and Shadow.

Gabriel is not sure about dogs and cries the first 10 minutes he is around them. Isabella jumps in head first and begs for kisses. I am not sure which bothers me more.

"I smell baby"
Photobucket
"Mom, I think I found something"
Photobucket
"Yuppers, I found something"
Photobucket
"A awesome new red toy!"
Photobucket
"Check this chair out"
Photobucket
"I think it might be broken, moved. Don't worry mom, I will fix it!"
Photobucket
"Maybe this button will work."
Photobucket
"I am so over this!"
Photobucket
"FOOD!"
Photobucket
"Don't worry big brother I have this under control."
Photobucket
"dang dead-end"
Photobucket
"I've got this, we will dig our way out!"
Photobucket

FYI: Dogs are GREAT for cleaning off snotty noses and faces!  Who knew?

Product of the day: Down syndrome Footprint products
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment