Wednesday, October 13, 2010

31 for 21: Day 13

I was able to find Gabriel's sleep study record. It took many phone calls and a lot of pushing but they are found and have been faxed to the places they need to be. We also have a new ENT who we will be meeting in two weeks. Hopefully surgery will be scheduled from there. We are finally getting somewhere, thank goodness!
I was not able to see my children awake for more than five minutes today. I saw them when I woke them up this morning to take them to Mimi and Papa's while I headed to work. I saw them this evening to bring them home from Mimi and Papa's to go to bed. Between that they came home with Gabe. Conferences are so hard.
Boog fell asleep with his bottle and made a mess in his crib but he is out so please ignore the mess.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Product of the day: Many other designs and shirts here... This is my favorite!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment