Monday, October 25, 2010

31 for 21: Day 25

As many of you know, getting Gabriel to eat is more than a little difficult.  I am very excited that Thursday we will meet with a group of doctors to figure out what our next step needs to be.  This summer I got Gabriel up to eating some baby thirds but we have not progressed any farther.  I may have to say, we have regressed.  I am hoping we can get some answers or at least figure out a path to try.

Isabella on the other hand can't get enough to eat.  She will shovel anything and everything into her mouth.  She seems to always be starving.

Here is tonight's feeding.  Gabriel did not really eat much but he did want to lay with the spoon and try to scoop out his own.  I let him do whatever he wants with food because normally he wont get near it.

"Must Consume Mass Quantities!"
Photobucket
"Dang, this spoon sure tastes yummy"
Photobucket
"Dang, I ate a lot"
Photobucket
"Um, Gabriel, I ate that!"
Photobucket
"Oh ya, then I am the star scooper"
Photobucket
"Are you serious Gabriel?"
Photobucket
 "I call this the double reverse"
Photobucket
"Who's the king"
Photobucket
"Mom, he is kind of funny. At least you aren't starving me to play around trying to feed that kid. It is completely annoying!"
Photobucket
Product of the day - Little Tikes 3 in 1 Smart Trike
This is the only trike that we found that has a seat belt, safety harness and a handle for the adult. Gabriel loves to go for rides. He is just now getting big enough to peddle on his own. We did not want him to miss out riding a bike due to his low muscle tone so we looked very hard until we found a bike he is able to use! Before long he will be going on bike rides with mom and dad!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment