Saturday, October 30, 2010

31 for 21: Day 30

"Don't look at me, it wasn't me!"
Photobucket
"Hey, I was just sitting here drinking my bottle the whole time."
Photobucket
Mom always know...
Photobucket

Product of the day - My Sibling Dolls - Click here to view their site.
Photobucket
My Sibling® 18" boy doll named Tommy is dressed in jeans, t shirt, socks and sneakers, and is packaged in reusable denim tote bag.  Tommy comes with a story booklet about his saving the day when his brother who has down syndrome disappears.  My Sibling Dolls are dressed and accessorized by young adults who have developmental disabilities. Story booklet and denim tote bag made in USA.  
Photobucket
My Sibling® Dolls 18" doll named Mae is dressed in adorable denim jumper and turtleneck outfit, white mary janes shoes and white socks.  The optional packaging for Mae is a reusable denim tote bag, sold separately.  This beautiful doll comes with a story booklet about her favorite little doll and her sister who has down syndrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment