Tuesday, April 28, 2009

we've got poo

lots and lots of poo. Who would have thought we would be excited for poopie diapers?

Gabriel is doing better. He is eating more and appears to be filling out! He is also too cute for his own good! He is still on hospital hours which is rough when getting up for work but I would rather he was on hospital hours than in the hospital.

We are worried, both the county I work in and the county I live in have had swine flu confirmed. We have a lot of families who are in and out of Mexico. Many of our students also go to school no matter what because often it is the only food they get and/or home isn't safe. I hope they are all safe and I also hope they do not bring the flu around!

My car is in the shop. I will find out tomorrow how much the lady did to it when she backed into me and how long it will have to stay. Lucky the dealership rocks and I have a loaner for as long as it takes to fix my car.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, we still get excited around here when Noah has a BM. Happy Gabriel had one!!! That flu is around in our City as well. I take my purse wipes with me at all times and hand gel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for Germ X and Clorox wipes in our schools we would definately get it!!! SO glad little man is doing better. Love ya guys. Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are flowing better in your house...and that the little guy is feeling better.

    On another note...Our building/company has a new rule that ever person that walks through the door uses the hand sanitizer before they are allowed to sing in...We are also working with the kids on personal hygiene...so they wash hands before going into the session and use hand sanitizer during/after the session. Parents have commented that their children are not bringing as many things home. Maybe it is working!

    Miss you and prayers as always! Kelly V

    ReplyDelete