Friday, April 24, 2009

I hope I am wrong

Well if last night and this morning are any indication we will be back in the hospital tonight. Gabriel cried all night last night. He could not get comfortable. He was so uncomfortable. I ended up sleeping on the floor in his room with him on my chest for a few hours. That is the only way I could get him to sleep.

He has been crying all morning this morning. He drank 2 bottles (only 3 bottles total since being released from the hospital). He coughed and choked on both even though he had the thickener in them. Before long he gagged, coughed and thew them up.

I am calling pediatrician right now to see what i should do.

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I'm praying that they figure out what is wrong...TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he is feeling better soon and you both can get some rest!

    ReplyDelete