Sunday, April 26, 2009

Smiles

Gabriel is so full of smiles almost all of the time. The morning is always amazing when I walk into his room and there he is with a huge grin on his face. Before long he will be standing there in his bed waiting for me to come get him.

I wonder if he sleeps much. I can hear him playing at weird hours of the night. He will giggle and play with the few toys I let him have in his bed. He doesnt cry unless there is something wrong.

I cant wait for him to get off some of his medication. It always makes him go to the restroom at night. Gabriel does not like his diaper wet at night. He has stopped crying every time it happens but I know he would rather not have a wet diaper.

Back to work tomorrow. I don't want to be away for that long but it must happen.

1 comment:

  1. Thoughts are with you!!! Love to you guys! Erika

    ReplyDelete