Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter ~Love Erin

Happy Easter everyone. We had a good Easter at the Purdy house. Both of the boys got awesome Easter baskets and I got myself some chocolate. We had a pretty quiet day today. I am back to work tomorrow. I have had an amazing week off with the boys! It is so nice to get to spend time with them!
Gabe already added his favorite pictures from today. I am now adding mine. I hope everyone had time to reflect today. Love you all!
Erin
Photobucket
Gabriel wearing a nice outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Purdy
Photobucket
Mommy guess what I just did in my diaper... It is going to get on my white outfit if you aren't fast enough...
Photobucket
Here is Gabriel all cleaned up. He LOVES those rabbit ears!
Photobucket
Airing out the feet. They are going to smell like daddy's if I don't air them out!
Photobucket
Gabriel's Easter outfit. He took his shoes off as soon as I put them on.

1 comment: