Saturday, May 31, 2014

Push over the edge

Phia, you want a push?
I'm not so sure Isabella.
That's not so bad, is it Phia?
It is actually fun Isabella.
I love swinging too Phia.
Is it my turn?
You don't fit in my seat. Isabella are you done?
Gabers fits in your seat too Phia!
In that case, I'm not done yet Gabriel!
Me neither Gabers!
You two stink at sharing!
Good thing I love you both!
Mom's notes-
Isabella - Mom, I need a snack before bed.
Me- You do?
Isabella - yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ten snacks before bed.
Me- So anything over ten is mine.
(Isabella thinks about this hard)
Isabella - okay
(I hand Isabella a pack of fruit snacks)
Isabella - That's not ten mom.
Me - There are ten snacks inside.
Isabella - Oh mom! That is not what I meant.
Me - Count how many are inside.
(I open the pack for Isabella)
Isabella - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13... (fades off)
Me - How many snacks are there?
Isabella (mouth full) Only ten mom, you can count if you want to.
(By gosh there were only ten snacks... REMAINING)

No comments:

Post a Comment