Sunday, May 25, 2014

A quote-able day

Guys, my mouth has a brain freeze!
Mom, I went a lot of poop and it's green! (Many people laughing one other lady 'my she talks a lot'.)
Check me out, I'm a manikin.
 Only more fun...
Isabella- 'augh what's that smell?'
Lorrain- it's a farm
Isabella- you farted?
Lorrain- it's a farm! 

Isabella- what's that? (windows down) 
Lorrain- the thing cows and pigs live in
Isabella- ok (couple mins later) rain please get me out of this car the farm stinks to much just get me to jakes (Rain's dog) house and out of this car! 
Rain and Isabella stopped to see cows and Isabella says 'I wish I could eat a cow they are yummy'
I know I am in timeout but can you please count to four instead of set the timer for four minutes?
Mom, I'm not tired. I just need to rest my eyes for a minute. Remember to wake me up to shop.
Gabriel- potty
Me- did you just say potty?
Gabriel- yes, it over there.
Me- do you need to go potty?
Gabriel- yes!
Off to the potty he went. Success! 
Mom's notes- 
Congratulations Nick and Cindy. The kids newest Cousin came tonight at 6:37pm. She is 8lbs 2oz and 21.5 inches.
Welcome Violet Skye!

No comments:

Post a Comment