Friday, December 21, 2012

UG SIS!

Gabers, I sure hope mommy has a puppy!
Photobucket
I don't Sis!
Photobucket
Gabers, maybe you will decide you like puppys when mom has one.
Photobucket
I don't think so Sis.
Photobucket
You are such a party pooper Gabers.
Photobucket
Why do we have to have this conversation AGAIN, Mom is NOT having a puppy!
Photobucket
Ug, fine Gabers.
Photobucket
She is having a boy or a girl.
Photobucket
A boy or girl puppy Gabers.
Photobucket
NO SIS, NO PUPPY!
Photobucket



2 comments:

  1. Love that "Bells look". Come on, Mommy. How can you resist having a puppy after THAT look?
    I think you should change your order NOW and make it a PUPPY! grampsH

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: I had voted on a "boy" before, but I am changing my vote to "puppy" since it is OBVIOUSLY going to go the "puppy" route! grampsH

    ReplyDelete