Sunday, December 2, 2012

it's begining...

Isabella decided to abandon ship today...
Photobucket
YUP!
Photobucket
She missed mom and dad's hard work today.
Photobucket
I got to hang with my Rain.
Photobucket
She doesn't know how awesome our house looks.
Photobucket
I got to hang with Rain's daddy too, he is lots of fun!
Photobucket
I got to play with all the music toys without her taking over!
Photobucket
Mom's notes-
looking out our picture window... why take a picture of the deer faces when you can get one of their backsides?
Photobucket
I figured the kids decorate the window with their hands anyway, might as well help them.
Photobucket
And of course a picture of the tree, note no ornaments within reach. What you are unable to see in this picture is fat Kitten chilling in the tree out of kid reach.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rain and Grampa Rain for your help while Erin and Gabe get ready to sell the house! Much Appreciated! grampsH

    ReplyDelete