Saturday, December 15, 2012

Santa

Gabers, this is where Santa is going to put all my presents.
Photobucket
You mean all our presents Sis.
Photobucket
No, I mean just what I said, this is where Santa will put all MY presents.
Photobucket
Where will he put my presents Sis?
Photobucket
Santa is going to get your presents?
Photobucket
Of course he is, he gives all the good kids presents.
Photobucket
What if a kids is kind of good?
Photobucket
Don't worry Santa will bring you a present, I put a good word in for you.
Photobucket
When did you do that Gabers.
Photobucket
Remember when we visited his house today and you hid in the corner.
Photobucket
Oh, thanks for putting the good word in for me Gabers.
Photobucket
I love you Sis.
Photobucket
You are my bestest brother ever.
Photobucket
As far as we know right now, I am your only brother Sis.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. And we know he is not a "puppy" so he still holds rank as the "bestest" ever. grampsH

    ReplyDelete