Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's a...

Mom is having a puppy Gabers.
Photobucket
No she isn't Sis.
IMG_5606_zps7cdfe3ff
I guess we better open our present and see what kind of puppy we are going to have.
Photobucket
Sis, when this baby comes you are going to be disappointed because it is not a puppy.
Photobucket
OH MY GOODNESS...
Photobucket
Put it back and pull out a different present Sis.
Photobucket
I am going to get a girl puppy Gabers!
Photobucket
This has to be a joke where is the real reveal?
 Photobucket
I can dress her in tutu's, put princess crowns on her head and take her for walks.
Photobucket
Another Sister, are you serious?
Photobucket
Mom and dad said we are going to name her Sophia Rose.
 Photobucket
See Grandpa agrees with me, Sisters are a lot of work!
Photobucket
Uncle Ikki and Cindy are excited for my new puppy Gabers!
Photobucket
Keep telling yourself she is a puppy Sis, when she is crying disrupting our playtime and you want to send her back you remember this!
IMG_5705_zps05b74a93
Photobucket



7 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on another little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! Rose was on our list of middle names too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you guys!!! I love her name!!Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats another beautiful little Purdy!!! Awe love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabe:
    GET CRACKIN ON THAT CONVENT IN TIBET! I AM WARNING YOU that boys will be knocking before you know it. I let it slide and look what I got! YOU!
    (Love you all...even Gabe...GrampsH)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now I am not AT 100%. THAT'S OK. Congrats...Isabella will/is be a great big sister.

    ReplyDelete