Sunday, December 16, 2012

Meijer Garden

Sis, while you cried and carried on I got to visit with Santa.
Photobucket
Did you remember to ask for a puppy for me Gabers?
Photobucket
Why would I do that Sis?
Photobucket
Because it is the nice thing to do Gabers.
Photobucket
EXCUSE ME, let me ask for something that scares the daylights out of me for you because it is the right thing to do Sis.
Photobucket
You don't have to be so rude Gabers.
Photobucket
Well I don't want a puppy Sis!
Photobucket
Fine, did you at least ask for a candy-candy (candy-cane) for me Gabers?
Photobucket
Of course I did Sis, what kid of brother do you think I am?
 Photobucket
Sorry Gabers, you are the bestest brother ever, sometimes I forget.
 Photobucket
That is more like it Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Even better would be a "bestest brother" AND a puppy! grampsH

    ReplyDelete