Wednesday, November 28, 2012

who needs sleep

I don't want to go to bed Gabers.
Photobucket
Me neither Sis.
Photobucket
I like to try new places out each night.
Photobucket
I like to sneak up to mom and dad's room Sis.
Photobucket
How do you do that with the tent Gabers?
Photobucket
I broke the zipper so I am able to climb in and out of it.
Photobucket
Great idea Gabers.
Photobucket
I thought so Sis.
Photobucket
Don't mom and dad get angry about you sleeping in their bed.
Photobucket
I am sure they do but what choice do they have?
Photobucket
I am going to come up with a really good place to sleep tonight!
Photobucket
Where are you going to sleep Sis?
Photobucket
Check this out Gabers.
Photobucket
Sneaky, sneaky Sis!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Little Bumpkin! So sweet-how can she ever be bad?
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete