Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

Gabers, I am thankful for our family!
Photobucket
Me too Sis!
Photobucket
I am also thankful for our friends!
Photobucket
Me too Sis!
Photobucket
I am thankful for the medical advances that have allowed you to be as healthy as possible.
Photobucket
Me too Sis!
Photobucket
I am thankful for the doctors who work very hard to keep us healthy!
Photobucket
Me too Sis!
Photobucket
I am thankful for all of the yummy food we get to eat.
Photobucket
Food isn't my favorite.
 Photobucket
You like some food Gabers!
Photobucket
I am thankful for yogurt, pudding, applesauce and ice cream.
Photobucket
I am thankful for all of the fun animals everywhere.
Photobucket
I like cats!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. She likes "goaches" (goats) and puppies and the puppy in Mommy's tummy and bunnies and grampa's baby "Cake-cake's"
    grampsH

    ReplyDelete