Thursday, November 15, 2012

wash

Gabers, I wash away your owies.
Photobucket
Thanks Sis.
Photobucket
How was your eye appointment today Gabers?
Photobucket
My eyes are awesome, next appointment isn't for another year!
Photobucket
Awesome Gabers, now move forward so I can wash your back.
Photobucket
Sis, why are you so interested in washing me?
Photobucket
Because I want to show mom and dad that I can take care of a puppy.
Photobucket
I'm NOT a puppy and you are NOT getting a puppy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Come-on Mommy...a puppy is good (AFTER you get into the new house!)grampsH
    (Then again, one more thing to take care of...probably not the best idea, come to think of it. Actually, I did not know you had the option of "baby" or "puppy". These dog-gone newfangled pregnancies; I just can't keep up anymore!).

    ReplyDelete