Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Puppy vs Baby

Mom went to get a picture of the new puppy today.
Photobucket
You mean baby, Sis.
Photobucket
Baby puppy, Gabers.
Photobucket
No, I mean mom went to the doctor and got a picture of the baby.
Photobucket
But I want a picture of the puppy.
Photobucket
We are not getting a puppy, Sis.
Photobucket
But I want a puppy not a baby.
Photobucket
I know Sis but that is just not how things go.
Photobucket
I fixed mom's picture.
Sleeping-Puppy1-590x785
I kind of like the real picture Sis.
IMG_20121113_153540.
Gabers is this any better?
 Photobucket
HAHAHAHAH!

1 comment:

  1. Bells; your Uncle Nick was fully sure that his Mommy (your Gramma) had 7-no 8 puppies in her belly when she had Aunt Brett in there! As the puppies "ran away" Aunt Brett arrived. grampsH

    ReplyDelete