Sunday, November 18, 2012

Responsible

Gabers what is all this about moving?
Photobucket
I don't know Sis.
Photobucket
Mom and Dad keep talking about getting a bigger house.
Photobucket
Yup, for our soon to be bigger family.
Photobucket
WE ARE GETTING A PUPPY??!??
Photobucket
No puppy Sis.
Photobucket
If we are getting a bigger house why aren't we getting a puppy.
Photobucket
I don't know Sis.
Photobucket
Well I think we need to get a puppy with a bigger house!
Photobucket
You will have to sell that one to Mom and Dad.
Photobucket
I WANT A PUPPY, I WANT A PUPPY, I WANT A PUPPY!
Photobucket
That is not what I meant Sis.
 Photobucket
What did you mean Gabers?
 Photobucket
I mean that you have to be responsible.
Photobucket
I AM responsible!
Photobucket
Oh ya, when was the last time you cleaned your room Sis?
Photobucket
Oh, that...
Photobucket
Yes that Sis.
Photobucket
I am going to have to step up my game Gabers!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love Gabers in the "Yes, that Sis" photo. I know that look.
    PS: Sissy: Tell Mommy that Meesha wants a playmate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest asking for a already trained dog, Bella, so it doesn't chew up your toys or make messes on the floor - that might over better than asking for a puppy. Remind your Mommy and Daddy that having a dog means less vacumming and sweeping at meal time! :)

    ReplyDelete