Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tyce's Birthday Party

We celebrated Tyce's first birthday today.
MOM, DON'T PUT ME IN THERE WITH THOSE CRAZY KIDS!!! - Tyce
(Tyce in his adorable bandanna, Emma another friend on the far right)
Photobucket
Mom, a ball is not going to make this get any better. - Tyce
Photobucket
Okay, it looks like I am stuck here... um, hi everyone. - Tyce
Photobucket
Isabella, are you really as crazy as your parents make you out to be? -Tyce
Photobucket
HELP, she is looking at me.  I don't know what to do, should I kick her or give her a hug? -Gabriel
(Gabriel better get over it because Emma and Gabriel get to go to school together starting in the fall!)
Photobucket
Okay Tyce, us guys need to make a break for it...
Photobucket
Hum, maybe I will stay, there are balls in here...
Photobucket
Isabella, don't make Emma kiss the ball... hand it here!  I NEED that ball!
Photobucket
Emma may not be so bad, she does fishy face too...
Photobucket
Just kidding, I'm still scared of her, is she still behind me?
Photobucket
SLIDE!!!!!! Take me to the slide Daddy!!!
Photobucket
WEE
Photobucket
More, More, More!!!
Photobucket
Isabella check this dog out...
Photobucket
Yes, I said dog.
Photobucket
Pretty cool, huh?
Photobucket
Bounce
Photobucket
Bounce
Photobucket
Bounce
Photobucket
Even Abby joined us in the bounce house...
Photobucket
Boy, I am tired.  Everybody get in, I'm driving home!
Photobucket
Seat belts everyone!
Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYCE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I love the photos, thanks for sharing in Tyce's special day! And he loves his fridge magnet already!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete