Tuesday, May 3, 2011

eating

So my little monkey who we can't get to eat food has decided he does know how to eat.  He freaking ate a crayon.  I am calling his feeding therapist tomorrow.  She will be excited, over monkey eating a crayon.  I hate to be the realist but kids can't live on wax alone.  A side dish maybe but not for the main course.  I am sure wax will help with his constipation issues too.  At least he will have pretty blue poo when this crayon makes its way out of his system! 

MMMM, Crayon! Blue is my favorite flavor!
Photobucket
That kid is crazy!  I would NEVER eat a crayon (in front of you).
Photobucket
I am going to eat Elmo too!
Photobucket
Seriously, calm down kid before your hurt yourself.
Photobucket
And I can eat my finger... ouch that hurt.  Let me try your finger!
Photobucket
 Look away Kitten, the kid is still being crazy!
Photobucket
Tongue,  I have one of those.  I can stick it out.  It is pink.  It is fun.  I like my tongue.  It helps me taste things.
Photobucket
That kid is too much, I am going to bed.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your captions never fail to crack me up!! Lily eats everything she's not supposed to also...dog food, grass, dirt, mulch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh, and I thought the she-squirt was the eat everything in sight one? gramps H

    ReplyDelete