Friday, May 13, 2011

safety first

Wednesday's post that got deleted with the Blogger issues -

Sis, you have to be careful not to step on the water or you will fall in!
Photobucket
Sis, let me check it out to make sure it is safe before you get hurt.
Photobucket
SIS...
Photobucket
Sis, I finally caught up with you, dont touch that it could hurt you!
Photobucket
Sis, not so fast.
Photobucket
Sis, sit down before you fall.
Photobucket
Sis, get away from the edge.
Photobucket
You have to be careful sis!
Photobucket
Whatever you say Gabriel.
Photobucket
You make me laugh Gabriel!
Photobucket
Thanks for thinking you are keeping me safe kid but I will do whatever I want even if you dont think I should.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. amateur phychologist, that little female. Good luck with that one, Erin!! gramps H

    ReplyDelete