Monday, May 16, 2011

hats and pizza

Before I start with today's craziness I have a mission for everyone!  Will you please go to Freckles and Firecrackers facebook page and 'like' it drop her a note letting her know I sent you.  This is Jenee's site, she is selling her adorable hats through.  You saw pictures of Isabella in the lovely purple owl and the yellow flapper hat.  Jenee is also running a contest right now to win a free hat.  So when you 'like' her make sure to enter her contest, it ends Wednesday! 

Isabella's new word is 'Bicka' we have no idea what she is trying to say but she is so stinking cute saying it.

Where did I put that broom?  I guess this vacuum will have to do.  Dang I need to lose weight, it wont get off the ground.
Photobucket
I'm walking, just walking...
Photobucket
Dang it, a few inches taller...
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
FRICANO'S
Photobucket
Just a little taste daddy.
Photobucket
mmm, kind of tasty
Photobucket
Just a little more
Photobucket
hey sis leave some for me
Photobucket
okay, it might be a little bit of a choice that i wont eat...
Photobucket
SSSHHH dont tell!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment