Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

MMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM, I DON'T FEEL GOOD!
Photobucket
Mom, please do something about her constant screaming!  We have been hearing it for days!
Photobucket
(A trip to urgent care and a dose of antibiotic for double ear infection later...)
Mom, mom, mom check this out...
Photobucket
PPPPFFFFF
Photobucket
Run run so it doesn't catch you....
Photobucket
That was a good one wasn't it mom?!?!?
Photobucket
Mom said I have to say I am sorry for being offensive.
Photobucket
I'm sorry you did not like my funny, hopefully soon you will find some humor in your life!  It must be boring to have no humor!
Photobucket
Sis, get it together, we need to support our troops and veterans today!
Photobucket
How are we going to do that Gabriel?
Photobucket
First we are going to take off our hats.
Photobucket
I look cute in my hat but I guess I can take it off.
Photobucket
Now we are going to sing.
Photobucket
Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?
Photobucket
Thanks for helping me sing sis.  It means a lot that you quit playing around long enough to help show your support!
Photobucket
The Purdy house would like to extend a thank you to our veterans, the men and women who are currently in the military, and their families at home, THANK YOU!

I found the kids cute little outfits at the East Lansing Art Festival a few weekends ago.  If you like them please feel free to click on this link here and check out the vendor we got them from.

1 comment:

  1. I loved every bit of this! Thank you for sharing the link, and inviting me into your world...your little ones are beautiful~your message loud and clear...It's a grand old flag...it's a high flying flag...and forever in peace may it wave~God bless you and your family! sending you lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete