Sunday, June 13, 2010

update

We have a few things to update before getting to cute pictures.

Gabriel had a ear, nose and throat doctor appointment three weeks ago.  They want him to have a sleep study.  We are still waiting for the study to be scheduled.  I think they see my phone number at the ENT office and groan.  I have called several times to see if the appointment has been scheduled.  I think they got the point because they called me on Friday to tell me that the appointment was still not scheduled.  Sleep apnea is not something that can be played with.  When my dad's appendix burst my mom was sent back home from the hospital to get his machine. I am worried about my little man!

Gabriel's Early On teacher is worried about how poorly he is eating.  We are heading back to speech therapy outside of Early On to see if we can FINALLY get Gabriel to eat.  Isabella is going to be eating real food at the kitchen table and there will be Gabriel eating his Pedia Sure out of the bottle (he still cant do sippy cups).  This image really worries me.  I hope we can get somewhere this summer with speech!

If you haven't noticed from the pictures, Gabriel's eyes are STRAIGHT!  They are looking amazing.  We see the eye doctor next month to see how he is progressing.  I am so excited!

Now on to the fun...
My children (including the big child)
Photobucket

Daddy double fisting... who would have thought it would mean feeding two children at once instead of drinking too beers at once
Photobucket

Play time in the back yard
Photobucket
Photobucket

and he is off
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Bella looking at BigFoot
Photobucket
Bella's Bald spot... It ROCKS (can't wait to show her this picture when she graduates high school)
Photobucket
She does have cute feet though!

No comments:

Post a Comment