Sunday, June 27, 2010

food, smiles and fun

looking back at last week

Worlds best comb-over
Photobucket
Kisses between brothers
Photobucket

Go Tigers
Photobucket

Like mommy, like daughter (thanks Grandma for making Bells toes so cute)
Photobucket

Trying to stay cool
Photobucket
ssshhh don't tell, sometimes you are okay
Photobucket
You are okay when I can drool all over you!
Photobucket
We didn't do anything wrong mom, look at our innocent faces!
Photobucket

Don't DIS my ABILITY
Photobucket

Gabriel mouthing a pickle... YES he puts it into his mouth
SO EXCITED even though I hate pickles!
Please Excuse the weird sounds. This video was taken with my cell phone and didn't transfer very well.


Gabriel loves to dance. Thriller by Michael Jackson came on and he started getting down. Here is a short clip of Gabriel's famous Booga Bop
(excuse the sound, this video was also taken with my cell phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment