Monday, June 14, 2010

clean, clean, clean

We are hoping to be in a position to sell our house this summer and move into a larger house.  We are packing items and trying to get the house into show shape so we are ready when the time comes.  We are cleaning fools right now.

While cleaning Isabella was carrying on something fierce.  She was not doing the hurt or hungry cry, just the angry cry.  I came in to see what her problem was only to find this...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The naughty little monster crawled in with her and was making faces at her causing her to cry.  I couldn't help but grab the camera and click a few shots before "saving" Bells.

If you don't already have an Oball for your child GET ONE NOW... They are amazing.  Every child I have met LOVES their Oball.  That is my little plug but these balls are so cool.  Even Bells plays with Oballs.  Gabriel played with his large Oball for hours today.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A few weeks ago someone came to our house and stole our cement Buddha.  We called the police to let them know and they told us that people have been stealing things out of others yards to sell at flea-markets.  How frustrating!  What worries me most is that the statue was very close to our house.  On a lighter side, I missed Buddha so much that I placed a Bella Buddha in his spot.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My little man loves to make faces.  When he sees that I have the camera he begins the show.  Here is todays show...  Which is your favorite funny face?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. daddy likes the third one best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A favorite? Are you serious? They are all too cute to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete