Monday, June 21, 2010

father's day

We sadly kind of blew through Father's Day here at the Purdy house.  Gabe, Gabriel, Garry (Gabe's dad) and Todd (My dad) will all be going together to a Detroit Tigers game in August to celebrate.

Gabe and I celebrated the union of two great people on Saturday (maybe a little too much, hence not doing much for Father's Day).  Paige Marie Turner one of my best friends from middle school through today will no longer be a Page Turner ;)  (Love ya Paige).  She married a great man named Daniel (Dan) Emmons and I had a front row seat.  I was honored  to be in the wedding party with my childhood sidekicks.  Kelly Vandermolen, Katie Johnson (now Ornelas), Paige Turner (now Emmons) and myself were always together through middle school and high school.  We went our different ways in college only to be brought back together suddenly when tragedy hit.  We became closer than we were in high school even with miles between us now.  I am honored to have each of them in my life!  The wedding was amazing and the party was rocking!

Gabriel and Isabella got to spend time at grandma and grandpa Hubert's house.  It must have been a blast because they are recovering with extra sleep as well ;).  Grandma Hubert and Aunt Brett surprised us with AMAZING pictures.  (I am slacking and had not yet taken Isabella for her 3 month pictures).  Below are wedding pictures and a couple pictures from the studio where Grandma and Aunt Brett had the kids pictures taken.

First I HAVE to show you the real Bella Buddha all hanging out in style!
Photobucket

The girls Me, Paige, Kelly and Katie (Paige sure picked out lovely bridesmaids dresses!!!)
Photobucket

Me, Gabe, Greg (one of Gabe's best friends and Kelly's boyfriend) , Kelly
Photobucket

Gabe didn't drop me!!!!
Photobucket

Looking good!
Photobucket

The happy couple! CONGRATS!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now on to my pride and joy!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. First off, you look beautiful!!! and I love the kids pictures. Especially the one of Isabella in the black and white. Such cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look terrific! Isabella has the most beautiful eyes...all of the pics are great!

    ReplyDelete