Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Purdy sick

We have all been Purdy sick at the Purdy house.  The poor kids are so stuffed up they are having a hard time breathing no matter how often I suck their brains out.  (Use the suction bulb/electric suction thingy)  Having trouble breathing makes it difficult for them to sleep.  Making it impossible for their mom to sleep.  I have 3 days left of work before summer break.  We have the kids only half days so things will hopefully be pretty calm.
Here are my snotty kids this evening.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yup, I have a thumb sucker.  I stopped when I got my braces in 6th grade because they told me I would have buckteeth if I didn't.  Telling a teenager something like that will make them do whatever you want, image is everything at that age. But for now, she doesn't have teeth and it calms her down, so... GO FOR IT.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment