Thursday, January 14, 2010

First steps

Gabriel took his first steps by himself this morning. He loves to play keep away from mommy in the morning. He crawls around the room trying to stay naked as long as possible.
This morning he was going extra strong (mommy is getting slower as she gets larger). Gabriel then decided to crawl to me. He got about a foot away from me and stood up all on his own. WOW, as I sat there in complete dis-belief he took two steps toward me and went straight into my SHOCKED arms. My baby is getting so big!!!

7 comments:

  1. Good job, Gabriel!! How exciting! Not exactly completely good news for new mama though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Gabriel!! What a big boy. You are going to be giving mommy and daddy a run for their money...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Gabriel! It is a beautiful thing to see!

    ReplyDelete