Friday, September 11, 2009

pictures

some pictures that were taken through out the week to take you into the weekend

Gabriel and Biggie trying to share a bottle. GRR! Stop doing that it is icky!
Photobucket

The boys
Photobucket

My giggle monster
Photobucket

Who doesn't love this face?
Photobucket

Kitten trying to hide in one of Gabriel's toys. She doesn't like it when Gabriel tries to pet her. By pet I mean pull her hair out.
Photobucket

Somebunny is too cute!
Photobucket

SO BIG
Photobucket

Gabriel was ready to start the weekend early tonight
Photobucket

I love the little bum up in the air!
Photobucket

Note: Gabriel pulled over Mimi and Papa's step stool today. Look at his head. He did not cry until someone else panicked a little bit. I am sure it scared Mimi and Papa quite a bit. He is perfectly fine!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. he is too cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! I can't believe the kitty is trying to drink Gabriel's bottle. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!!
    I love to see the photograph of your son!

    I am a Japanese and have a son with Down Syndrome. He is 10 months old and makes an effort to sit alone Recently.

    ReplyDelete