Saturday, August 23, 2014

What a fun day!

Daddy asked if I wanted to learn.
Of course I want to learn I said!
What kid doesn't want to learn to shoot a bow with his Dad?
Sorry Mr. Deer, this is going to hurt a little.
My fingers like this daddy?
Pull back?
Let go?
Daddy I did it!!!
I got the deer!
Thank you, thank you Daddy!
AGAIN!!!

Papa check me out!

I hold it like this...
And pull back, what's that noise?
Look a helicopter!
I see lots of things to get into in there!
If you sit nice they will let you in Phia.
I always sit nice!
Just kidding!
I like to run...
And be FREE!!!
Daddy, check this out!
I learned how to take selfies!
Dang, I almost got a good picture...
Look at me everyone!
I got to hang out with the coast guard helicopter...
And watch it take off!

Daddy, what is this thing?
It makes loud noise!
Thank you for playing daddy!
This thing is pretty cool!
mom's notes -
Gabriel loved shooting a bow with Gabe. Gabriel said "It's Fun" for the first time ever! It was amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment