Monday, August 4, 2014

The Color Run!!!

Hurry up everyone!
It's time for the colors?
Mom get walking, there are colors to play in out there!
Mrs. Janna can you tell mom to get moving, there are more colors!
MOM!
I don't have anything...
It's just a little blue.
Check my hands out!
PINK!!!
Pink is for rolling!
Pink is fun!
Are you colored yet Mrs. Janna?

Purple!!
Purple says it's time for...
Purple color angels!
Yellow?
Yellow is for twirling!
I'm taking some of this home Isabella!
Gabers needs a turn.
All done...
Or are we?
Oh snap they have us more color!
This color stuff is fun Isabella!
Yup, we need to do this EVERY SINGLE DAY!
That might be a little much Isabella.
I still had fun!
Me too!
Mom's notes-
Thank you Janna for joining us!
The girls and I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment