Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Happy Birthday Gabriel

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I got to start the day with my favorite movie!
Then a special present from a special girl was dropped off!
She thinks i'm cute.
Then we went to the doctor.
Don't worry, he is very nice and it was just a check up.
He has cool fish too!
Then we went to Mimi and Papa's.
I love visiting Mimi and Papa!
After that we went to the beach!
The beach is beautiful!
We got to see a helicopter.
I waved...
I wonder if they waved back.
What an amazing sixth birthday!
I wish I could have a birthday every single day.
Well, a birthday everyday without getting old!
Mom's notes- 
Happy Birthday little man. Your Daddy and I love you so much!
I love Gabers too mommy!
Happy birthday Gabers!!!
I love Gabers... Um... Three?
Happy Birthday Gabriel!

No comments:

Post a Comment