Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Stinky Baby

This is my baby, Baby.
Sniff, sniff, sniff...
Dang kid you STINK!
You smell like a barnyard.
What did you eat today.
My eyes are watering, dang kid.
Can you smell yourself?
Hold still.
All that stink for...
One pebble.
Ah much better.
I still can't believe you stank my whole house up with one pebble.
One little very stinky pebble.
Look kid in my five and a half years on the force...
I have heard it all.
I have smelled more places than I can count.
You are going to have to work MUCH harder to compete with me!
I want you to sit here and digest that!
Mom notes -
OMG
I think we are raising a town flasher...
Gabriel walks out of the bathroom covered in a towel. Upon entering the room he busts out with "TAADAA" and drops the towel. Um glad to hear you using words Gabriel BUT please don't practice your flashing skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment