Sunday, March 30, 2014

Outside

It's beautiful outside, I'm ready to go play!
Can you believe mom made me put on clothes. 
At least she did not make you put on a hat!
I'm just happy to be outside.
Says the girl mom did not put extra clothes on.
It IS nice to get some fresh air!
Look, you can climb up my hair!
Look over there.
Don't look at me!
Phia I really NEED the ball!
Run Sis!
Come back here!
Hahaha
Sis, watch!
Don't do it Isabella!
What?
Mom's notes-
Isabella - "I like Spider-Man but he needs pink and flowers. Mom can't Spider-Man wear pink and flowers."
Me - "uh hum."
Isabella - "good I want him to be like a pink poodle Spider-Man."
Me - "uh hum."
Isabella - "or he could be all different colors and be a Rainbow Dash Spider-Man, can he do that?"
Me - "uh hum."
Isabella - "Spider-Man needs to change his clothes, he is not fabulous."
Me - "uh hum."


Isabella - "mom I have to toot, can you open the door?"
Me - "to air out the house?"
Isabella - "MOM, I haven't tooted, I need you to open the door."
Me - "so you can kill the flowers trying to grow outside?"
Isabella - "MOM, there is snow not flowers and I don't stink like daddy."
Me - "then you don't need the door open."
Isabella - "mom it's not fabulous to toot around others."
Me - "tell your dad that."
Isabella - "mom he is a boy, boys don't understand. Are you going to open the door or not?"
I open the door and out runs bells who proceeded to let out a very loud toot. Upon coming back inside:
Isabella - "ah I feel SO much better."
Me - "well I'm glad you did that outside."
Isabella - "I did not toot, it was Phia."
Oh Isabella


Isabella - "mom I have to go potty, can you save my balls? I don't want Phia touching my balls while I go potty!" 
HOPE!


No comments:

Post a Comment