Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fun in the snow

Let's go to Meijer Garden!
I don't really feel good Sis. 
I second Gabers. 
Well we are going anyway.
Why is Grandma here?
What is Meijer Garden?
Meijer Garden is where we catch butterflies.
It is fun even when you don't feel good.
Here butterfly things.
Um Phia, butterflies aren't in the water.
I don't think they are in the bark either.
Well then where are they?
Right here Phia!
And here
And over here
Over here too
Don't forget here
And here
I'm a gorgeous butterfly!
Sis, you aren't a butterfly
I'm too tired for this!
Mom's notes-
Grandma wanted meet halfway to pick up Isabella. Tomorrow my old high school  is putting on Cinderbella where the kids come dressed like princesses. We have a Meijer Garden  membership so we decided to pop in for a half hour while we were on town dropping Isabella off. A half hour was about all Gabriel could do but he enjoyed his time. 
A picture of the weather today (why yes that is hail).

No comments:

Post a Comment