Saturday, March 29, 2014

Busy Saturday

Oh my goodness!
Sophia aren't you SO excited?
Oooooo look!
Sis what are you doing?
Come here little guy.
Butterflies!
Yup!
There is more to come Sis!
I'm so excited!
Okay mom, let's go to the big surprise!
Puppies, I love puppies, Gabers!
Baby chicks, I love baby chicks, Sis!
And ducks too Gabers!
Oh my it is a snake!
There is an alligator over here Gabers.
Hello Mr. Snake, are you looking at me?
Hello puppy, want to come him with me?
Hey chick would you like to come home with me?
I could hide you in my room.
Come on mom, PLEASE!
Gabers are you sure we can hide him so mom won't notice?
Mom's notes- no animals came home nor were any hurt in our adventures.
We have a membership to Meijer Garden so we get to see the butterflies as many times as possible. This weekend the Pet Expo was also in town.  The kids were extremely exited.
Every time we go out Gabriel is getting better with crowds. Today he had many chances to have meltdowns. The Gardens and expo were extremely busy which is a usual trigger. The expo also had a lot of barking dogs and loud noises are also triggers but Gabriel really held it together today! We did not have any complete meltdowns today. He had a couple moments but he is a 5 year old. I am so proud of how my children behaved today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment