Monday, July 29, 2013

Fishy business

My sissy Phia is not feeling well today.

Come on body, work with me, we need to get out of here!

Phia check this out!

That doesn't make you feel better Phia?

Phia, I have a pet worm for you.

Phia, lets wake the fishy and go fishing!

Get me a fish Bells!
 photo null_zps2410dd1f.jpg
Which worm should I use?
 photo null_zpsc07b501d.jpg
Who cares Sis.
 photo null_zpsbfbcf5b4.jpg
I pick you, you lucky worm.
 photo null_zps3b096cf2.jpg
How is it going Sis?
 photo null_zps82aa0af4.jpg
I got a fishy!
 photo null_zps9c769f00.jpg
WOW!
 photo null_zps16991938.jpg
Let me touch his tail, OH he got me.
 photo null_zps1c8a7829.jpg
Excuse me, Still sick over here!
 photo null_zpsa2d28ea4.jpg
Mom's notes -
Phia has thrush again. She did gain weight.  She is not 10lbs 8oz which puts her in the 6th percentile. It hurts her to feed due to the thrush and she has had intestinal issues causing massive blowouts so she is not feeling very well right now.  Over all she is healthy and the doctor is not worried about her weight. She was well hydrated and he trusts me to know when and if I need to bring her back.
Isabella is having a BLAST with Rain at her family's cabin. We miss her greatly but I am glad she gets some special Isabella time, she needs it. Isabella is in a weird place. She is the middle child which I have heard is difficult.  She is also a lot like the oldest child. She is a natural born leader and she helps with her siblings. She need and deserves special attention once in a while.
I love listening to Gabriel. He is speaking more and more each day. He is also getting clearer and clearer. It is fantastic. We get to see more and more of his personality. He is quite a joker.

No comments:

Post a Comment