Monday, June 24, 2013

Yummy?!?

I don't think this one is poisonous.
 photo null_zps6478fb04.jpg
Let me try a bit of this one.
 photo null_zps60747905.jpg
I am still not sure.
 photo null_zps98c5b51f.jpg
A couple more bites.
  photo null_zps706a736b.jpg
Here mom, I tried them all for you and I think they might be okay to eat.
 photo null_zps0df459c3.jpg
I have to poo!
 photo null_zpsf2853704.jpg
I really don't know why mom made me sit in timeout Gabers.
 photo null_zpsc2cf543b.jpg
Sis, I am sure between eating a bite out of all the strawberries and going poo in the yard...
 photo null_zps4f6af648.jpg
Mom had what she calls a "mommy moment" and needed a "mommy timeout".
 photo null_zps1df2eabb.jpg
Please take me away from this family!
 photo null_zps39ebab21.jpg
Mom's notes -
Sophia is NOT slowing down... She has TWO teeth coming in: top canines.  CRAZY!
 photo null_zpsb9a4f0da.jpg
She is no interested on things to chew on except her hand and ME...
 photo null_zpsc317aa45.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Just think: Phia can take a bite out of all the low hanging tomatoes in the garden and Bells gets the upper ones. It's a team effort! gramps
    (Nice try, Bells. Right idea-wrong place!)

    ReplyDelete