Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ROBOT!!!!

I had to go to the ENT today.
 photo null_zpsb4bc9076.jpg
I was not very excited until I saw the ENT office has a
 photo null_zps3bbaab1a.jpg
ROBOT!
 photo null_zpsfb05a0d9.jpg
I was so excited to see the robot I even let the nurse take my blood pressure (I usually have a breakdown).
 photo null_zpsa05e997d.jpg
When the Doctor came in mom asked if I wanted in her lap to make sure I hold still.
 photo null_zpsb93a51e4.jpg
I told her I am a big boy and I can handle this (I hate anyone touching anything on my head).
 photo null_zps36e4b286.jpg
I sat with my robot and let the Doctor do what he needed to without mom holding me down.
 photo null_zps537af98b.jpg
With my good day Phia had a very bad day. She is not only getting two teeth in on the top (one broke through finally) she has two coming in on the bottom.
 photo null_zps79fa9eb6.jpg
My ears honestly liked it when she would finally fall asleep.
 photo null_zps798dbe2b.jpg
At one point today I even stopped trying to help her, covered my ears and hid hoping she would just stop!
 photo null_zpsaee96d01.jpg
And then she passed out again.
 photo null_zpsf79288c5.jpg
I like when Phia is awake just not when she is crying.
 photo null_zpsf79288c5.jpg
In the quiet I decided to rock out and play my air guitar.

I hope I get to see my Bot friend soon, I miss him already!
 photo null_zpsf79288c5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment