Tuesday, June 18, 2013

CHECK THIS OUT...

Phia, check this out!
 photo null_zpsefb059be.jpg
I am the big brother Gabriel!
 photo null_zps66c4dc6a.jpg
I am a good big brother too!
 photo null_zps2a899e31.jpg
Sis is the big sister Isabella.
 photo null_zps2b3bcaaf.jpg
She is a bit crazy.
 photo null_zps1d165d1b.jpg
You are the little sister Sophia.
 photo null_zps8284fa0a.jpg
I love you my little sister Phia.
 photo null_zpsbc815e21.jpg
...and you love me, huh Phia?
 photo null_zpsa338def3.jpg
Mom's notes-
Thank you Mary and Tony for the amazing gifts! The kids love their bears. Isabella and  Gabriel are so excited that the bears say their names!

1 comment:

  1. Wow kids! Big Bears with your names on them? Way Cool. Once Phia woke up-she obviously liked her bear, too. Not the most enthusiastic about a Big Brother kiss, though. grampsH

    ReplyDelete