Friday, June 21, 2013

Cardiology

I need to look good today!
 photo null_zpsa66e93cb.jpg
I am going to my cardiology appointment.
 photo null_zps47e75838.jpg
The better I look the better the results!
 photo null_zpsff0491d3.jpg
If you haven't been to the cardiologist you must know they really like stickers.
 photo null_zps7effa4ed.jpg
Mom would have a fit with how many stickers they use.
 photo null_zpsf38c417c.jpg
Plus these stickers are the super dooper sticky stickers.
 photo null_zpsd41cc7c1.jpg
Check these things out!
 photo null_zps3c4650d0.jpg
After that they rub nasty jelly stuff on your tummy.
 photo null_zps7a10041f.jpg
Luckily Elmo is around to give me a big hug!
 photo null_zps34f74c9d.jpg
Phia came with me to my appointment.

I sure like having Phia around!

After my appointment we got to go to the water park.
 photo null_zps5292c16a.jpg
It was lots of fun!
 photo null_zps7ee81358.jpg
Sis went too!
 photo null_zps88781049.jpg
Sis even played in the cold water a little bit.
 photo null_zpsfe1c324c.jpg
That was a long day, time for bed!
 photo null_zps408f129e.jpg
Mom's notes-
Gabers cankle support
 photo null_zps1a0f217a.jpg
Gabriel's tricuspid valve is still being a pain. It has thinned out more but not enough to be alarming right now.  The pressure in Gabriel's lungs is better now that he has had his T&A surgery.  So over all things are looking status quo and we will return in a year and a half to see where we are at then.  Way to go Gabriel! I would be lying if I did not say that cardiology appointments worry me.  We absolutely love Gabriel's cardiologist but the longer we can go without seeing him the better!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Gabers!
    (Stay away from those Doctors-they are for sick people)
    You are such a good Big Brother to Phia! I know she loves you, too! grampsH

    ReplyDelete