Wednesday, May 8, 2013

sick Gabriel

I'm sick Phia!
 photo null_zps21d24421.jpg
Stay away from me Gabers!
 photo null_zps8e1070b8.jpg
I even had to come home from school and mom says I don't get to go back tomorrow.
 photo null_zps7dc364ee.jpg
Stay away from me Gabers.
 photo null_zps78c3011c.jpg
Phia, lets cuddle, it will make me feel better.
 photo null_zps4ef85571.jpg
Stay away from me Gabers.
 photo null_zps765bdef0.jpg
Mom will cuddle with me then.
 photo null_zps882d915c.jpg

Mom's notes- Gabriel threw up at daycare this morning. He has acid reflux pretty bad and regularly spits up. Not really knowing if it was spit up or throw up we sent him to school.  He then threw up on the bus and at school.  He continued to throw up everything he ate today and then some. He spiked a 104 temp but i managed to get it down. He maintained a 101.7 temperature most of the day. I hope he is feeling better tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty easy to see that he feels lousy...poor little guy. Get better quick, Gabers. grampsH

    ReplyDelete