Wednesday, May 1, 2013

getting comfy

I looked forward to my Phia time all night Sis!
 photo null_zps4cc16b8f.jpg
Me too Gabers!
 photo null_zpsb7e86ecf.jpg
I can't say I always look forward to my time with you two.
 photo null_zps19821187.jpg
I love holding Phia's hand!
 photo null_zps281103d7.jpg
I love holding my Phia.
 photo null_zps5b83dbb4.jpg
Phia is done with hold Phia time. Put me DOWN!
 photo null_zps008a6ba8.jpg
Phia you like Gabers time right?

Phia loves me Gabers.
 photo null_zps2418df87.jpg
Time to leave me alone!
 photo null_zps3a72c98c.jpg

1 comment:

  1. (re:Video)
    Gabers: "Whazup with this Phia? All she does is suck boo-boo's, sleep and crap her diaps?"
    (tap on the head) Gabers: "It's OK Phia-nothing personal!"
    (Love the little Gabers tap on the head) grampsH

    ReplyDelete